Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rain rain go away

The world's weather clock is totally screwed upside down. Rainy weather in March in hot sunny Singapore? That's just wrong! Rainy season (technically) should have been in late October till December. We are supposed to be facing hot dry spells in our tropical island here now in March. Alas, I have no idea what went wrong and it has been raining so frequently this week that our water tanks are all full with rain water.

This is not necessary a bad thing, the rain I mean. It cools down the temperature and makes sleeping at night so good cos I can snuggle among my warm bedsheets. However, it's bad cos that means I can't exercise outdoors cos it's pouring like crazy. We gave Muay Thai a miss on Friday cos it was raining that night. Boo. And over the weekend, I was going to make up for it by going jogging. It rained on Saturday AND Sunday. Sulks.

Here's some oreo cupcakes I made in last month before I left SL. I made kahlua cupcakes too but I didn't think they were pretty so I didn't bother taking pictures of them haha.

Oreos; Chocolate cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes topped with Oreo whipped cream and Oreos

The above picture was taken when they were still intact and looking pretty at home. The Oreos turned a bit nua after being smooshed on the Oreo whipped cream for the better half of a day inside the company's fridge. They were looking a bit sad too after I carried them to the office via public transport. So I had to make touch ups to ensure they didn't look too bad. Oh whatever, they are still edible hey? Haha.

2 comments:

  1. hi yups - i whipped some cream till soft-med stiff peaks and added crushed oreos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ^_^ did u just mix whipped cream and crushed oreos?
    they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...